The quickest and most convenient thing would be to make your order online. And we even prepared a guide to doing this. If you have had any difficulties during or following the order placement, please be sure to shoot us a message so that we can help you.
Our regular customers and clients of Rocketbank Russian company do get special deals, but we don’t hand out discounts for no reason in particular. Sometimes we have sales and give discounts on products that we don’t make anymore. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and don’t miss out on our awesome offers and rebates
Usually it doesn’t take us longer than two weeks to replenish our stock. However, we’d like to let you know beforehand that sometimes there are delays. In any case, feel free to preorder your garment and we will work hard to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
You probably made your order during off-hours or on weekend. We work on business days from 11 AM to 7 PM Moscow time (UTC+3). Our every single working day starts with processing the new orders and we will get in touch with you in no time when we see yours.
We will deliver your order to you wherever you are. Estimating the delivery time is complicate because it depends on the delivery method you chose. There’s a general rule though. The more expensive the quicker. If you can’t wait to get your garment, we’d recommend you to choose DHL. Read more about our delivery terms on this page. Oh, and the most important thing is to make sure that the item you want to order is currently in stock.
We accept payments via PayPal and Yandex.Kassa Russian payment service (credit/debit cards, e-money, and stuff). We recommend you to use PayPal because it ensures utmost security of your funds.
We’d really love to, but it’s not as easy as it seems. Every product has an array of unique features that make it look nice and uniform every time we make it. A garment with the sizes provided by you would be either too expensive and time-consuming to make or too crudely made. Admit it, both things suck. This is exactly the reason why we don’t take orders for individual garments.
We haven’t received a single complaint about demagnetized credit cards or damaged devices. Our personal experiences suggests the same thing. It looks like it’s physically impossible due to the small size of magnets.
Most of our products come in nice kraft paper bags, big backpacks and bags come in textile bags, and other really bulky garments come in boxes. We don’t gift-wrap our products yet, but it’s very likely that we will start doing it really soon.
We definitely can, but we only do it for orders of 10 items or more. If you are interested in it, please visit our B2B page.
We take special care in selecting only high-quality materials for our goods, but the surface of leather is unique. Tone changes, certain natural peculiarities, wrinkles, or scars on leather cannot be considered as defects and be the subject for return. Leather must and will change with time just like your favorite jeans or sneakers.
• We recommend you to dry-clean the garment if it’s made of felt. Use a clothing roller or soft cloth to clean it.
• If possible, please try to avoid contact with water. Neither soak nor wash the item.
• If the item came to contact with water, simply brush it aside or sponge it up with a piece of cloth.
• Don’t dry the item with hot air since it may lead to dehydration of leather and its distortion.
• Avoid contact with foods, cosmetics, perfumery products, or household chemicals.
• Try not to rub the leather against coarse or any other abrasive surfaces.
• You can partly get rid of scratches on leather by gently rubbing it against a piece of leather or chamois.
• If you would like to use a new product for leather, please do so only on a small area at first.
• Store the garment in a cold and dry place when not used.
Still have questions? Get in touch and we will give you the answers. For real.